Coralife Biocube 16 LED

Bioballs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
10
Location
Selah
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp. here we go.
I’m going all out on this build! More to come!
14C82820-9DC8-4F11-8F75-1B92F35F0F4F.jpeg
CEAC48F1-F3D7-430E-9EE0-03C501D2F0F3.jpeg
4EA97D2A-D1D6-48B0-8540-812B30856C3F.jpeg


CB2F6580-5DBF-4754-9116-420ACCA26FD8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new