Coralife t5 light

Dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a older Coralife light in fair to good condition. It has 4 t5 lamps that appear to be working good as well as 2 leds for moonlight that does not have the transformer for the led lamps. Does anyone have an extra transformer or could anyone tell me what voltage is required for the leds. I also need the mounting brackets for mounting the fixture. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Dub

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a older Coralife light in fair to good condition. It has 4 t5 lamps that appear to be working good as well as 2 leds for moonlight that does not have the transformer for the led lamps. Does anyone have an extra transformer or could anyone tell me what voltage is required for the leds. I also need the mounting brackets for mounting the fixture. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Dub
Try ebay.
You could forget about the leds and still use the fixture. The moon light without proper setting doesn't do much for corals anyway. It would be more to provoke fish spawning. For the brackets you could use wood or hang the fixture from the ceiling if you don't find them anywhere.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back