corals for sale / trade tyree

bamastunter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
birmingham AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first up is my green toad stool I bought it in Jan of this year the guy said it was a tyree but cant prove that so use your opinion but its nice and green i just moved it so its not opened all they way its cookie size maybe a little bigger I would like $40 for it or trade for a blue linkia star fish or other fish next is my pink bubble its nice and large bigger than a grapefruit the only reason im selling it is that I wanted a green when I bought it and now I have one and I bought it from jason and tammy at the TN swap in jan I will take $150 for it:wink: which I think is more than fair since thru. when I was in atlanta and bought the green bubble the lfs had a pink that was not as big as mine for $225:sad: -pm or txt me @205-368-8612
thanks mark

​
 

Attachments

  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 160
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 166

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new