Corals on the back glass

I have heaps of morphs and zoa growing in the back wall. Now just waiting for my green morphs to fill in the rest of the space

image.jpeg
 
I currently have 3 cyphastrea, 1 encrusting monti, 1 encrusting stylo
All are doing great, I use magnetic frag plugs.
 
I have heaps of morphs and zoa growing in the back wall. Now just waiting for my green morphs to fill in the rest of the space

image.jpeg

Amazing reef! WOW!
 
The entire back glass and internal overflow if my 5 foot 100G was covered with zoanthids with one small section of zenia on one top corner. Made it easy to frag and kept the zenia off the rocks. Also had a couple colors of monti caps on there at one time too.

Pics or it never happened :p
 
I have heaps of morphs and zoa growing in the back wall. Now just waiting for my green morphs to fill in the rest of the space

image.jpeg
Curious to see if you have any updates on your tank? Incredible growth!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new