• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coralust Reef Solutions in Phoenixville, PA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

NotoriousDMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R and especially Philly area reefers. I’ve been doing business with Coralust Reef Solutions in Phoenixville, PA for about the last year. Grabbed these awesome torches a few days ago (pic taken under Radion XR30G5s, AB+ and a polylab cell filter, no other mods) and wanted to give a quick and unsolicited plug for this LFS. Lots of great gear from the names you know, good coral and fish selection, and great selection of Marco rock, including custom scapes (which I chose) or DIY scaping available in store! I just recommend to call in advance to check stock as he is in the process of setting up a new center display.

1E731AD8-6257-4509-98E8-35EC1DFFFA28.jpeg

OP
OP
NotoriousDMC

NotoriousDMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R and especially Philly area reefers. I’ve been doing business with Coralust Reef Solutions in Phoenixville, PA for about the last year. Grabbed these awesome torches a few days ago (pic taken under Radion XR30G5s, AB+ and a polylab cell filter, no other mods) and wanted to give a quick and unsolicited plug for this LFS. Lots of great gear from the names you know, good coral and fish selection, and great selection of Marco rock, including custom scapes (which I chose) or DIY scaping available in store! I just recommend to call in advance to check stock as he is in the process of setting up a new center display.

1E731AD8-6257-4509-98E8-35EC1DFFFA28.jpeg
Another great experience with Coralust Reef Solutions! Great to have an LFS keeping an eye out for the latest and greatest equipment, in this case, I was notified as soon as the Reefmat 500 I was looking for came off of the truck. And when I messed up the install, he was available to help with modifications to make it work. Here it is on an XL300.
BE8A3A15-2DA3-4EB9-81A1-6784AD887231.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back