CoralVue Customer Support Does NOT answer emails!!!

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I get the Klir 7 and have sensor/ controller issues, I will remove the controller from the motor and remove the existing sensor and use one of my spare GHL optical sensors and splice the motor leads to a power cord plugging it in to one of my power bars and control it with the Profilux 4. That way I can set a maximum runtime and get an alarm message on my phone if I have a sensor issue that causes the motor to run to long or I could just set some cyclic run times and not use a sensor. Many options in case I have issues with the original Klir setup.
Good idea. That's pretty much what my Hydros does for me with the Klir.

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to one of their reps a bit ago at a coral show. Apparently they are swamped, are having, like everyone else, a worker shortage. I heard a rumor that the owner and his wife were soldering Circuit boards at night.
The whole worker shortage thing I just don't get. Obviously, some people are not wanting to pay enough to make working at certain businesses worthwhile. But... How are people paying their rent/mortgages if they don't have jobs? It wasn’t that long ago that unemployment rate was crazy, and now people don't want to work.
Rant over...
and yes I needed a part for my reef octopus pump and no one picked up the phone.

OP
OP
Steve2020

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to one of their reps a bit ago at a coral show. Apparently they are swamped, are having, like everyone else, a worker shortage. I heard a rumor that the owner and his wife were soldering Circuit boards at night.
The whole worker shortage thing I just don't get. Obviously, some people are not wanting to pay enough to make working at certain businesses worthwhile. But... How are people paying their rent/mortgages if they don't have jobs? It wasn’t that long ago that unemployment rate was crazy, and now people don't want to work.
Rant over...
and yes I needed a part for my reef octopus pump and no one picked up the phone.
Thanks for the Info. Sounds like a sad situation for them. If I was posting on another site I would be expressing my opinion on the cause of lack of workers but you can't do this on this site for good reasons.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back