• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coralvue Hydros Wave Engine LE

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kdtorgy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
204
Reaction score
72
Location
Prescott
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the wave engine controlling two Maxspect XF 350 gyre pumps. I love the wave engine. It eliminated one power brick. Setup was super easy and control of the pumps is simple. I’ve had this running for 2 months. They only reason I’m selling is I’m adding more pumps so I’m upgrading to the Wave Engine which can control up to 8 devices.

IMG_3349.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new