Coralvue Icp unresponsive

Cflow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
234
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is anyone having issues with the coralvue Icp? I sent a sample in over a week ago. I have no confirmation that it has been received or processed. No new results. I have emailed and called them multiple times with no response. Out of business?
 
Could easily be USPS - I sent a sample to Triton and took over 2 weeks for the sample to get there.
 
Big thread here on R2R about them.
For months now people are having problems.
I have spoken with them 3 times, always the same answer, "The developers are working to fix the problem, it should only be 3 days". 2 weeks later & I still can't register. I emailed Coral Vue & they referred me back to ICP. I told them to get involved because their name is on the box. We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.
I ordered an ATI package.
 
I’ve emailed coralvue with no response as well. I usually don’t have a problem. Will the results even be valid if it sits too long? I needed a potassium test. Evidently i was overdosing potassium with aquaforest component 3. My salifert K test was reading low so I was trying to bring up K. First Icp read K of 475! I lost a few frags. I really need a K value.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new