• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred corals is the worst

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There level of improper use of their/there/they’re in here is making my care of the thread’s meaning slip away. Sorry for my useless help, carry on with hating a business for your lack of awareness.
Lol. ‘There level of improper use’. I mean, you might want to check your lipstick before you come for someone else’s spelling/grammar.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I needed this today.
Like Dwight needs coffee.....

Season 7 Coffee GIF by The Office

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I need to learn to read. Noted.

YOU state @Saltyreef I'll buy the first cut from you for $20. We'll really show him!
Let’s just go ahead and get this bidding war started.
OP, I’m in for 25 on the first cut. But it can’t be like the one you got. I want a nice big fluffy one. Don’t be chincy.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, someone is upset with a transaction and people jump on him. It's nice to see the spirt of reefcentral lives on to bash fellow hobbyists.
Just because one person is upset, because they didn't read the description on a purchase, in no way means everyone else needs to fall in line and be hysterically enraged also. That's silly.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, someone is upset with a transaction and people jump on him. It's nice to see the spirt of reefcentral lives on to bash fellow hobbyists.
I questioned how he recieved a coral that was sent to the wrong address and got a PM asking if i knew how to read......

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone has a poor experience such as shipping to the wrong place and then having trouble contacting them, no, I don't think it is. That is the vendors fault.
From reading the whole post, I don't think its as simple as that though. Didn't get the impression that the shipping part was his biggest complaint, more that he thought he was getting the exact coral pictured but didn't.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just because one person is upset, because they didn't read the description on a purchase, in no way means everyone else needs to fall in line and be hysterically enraged also. That's silly.

Right, of course they were also upset because it was sent to the wrong place and he had trouble contacting them. Which seems to be quite a valid complaint. While it is a good reminder to very carefully read descriptions, it is not the only issue that was had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back