~~~~~~~~Cornbred Maleficent Acro show off/Progression thread~~~~~~~

The colors are unbelievable, Cornbread sure hooked you up with that beauty, keep up the update, everyone want to see a colony pic someday
 
Two accidental frags from the back of my mini colony.
4659dadc24c178b5efde23bf068fca08.jpg
 
I just got one of these from my LFS, a nice, chunky, frag. It is losing its red color in favor of an orange peach color. Would this be a low light issue? Also, zero polyp extension, sucked in tighter than my wallet after LFS day.
 
Last edited:
Do these normally encrust quite a bit before branching up? Id really love to see a large colony shot of this one.
 
No, I would never buy from him, lol. It was one of my first high end corals, I remember getting it as a birthday present for myself from LFS. They had a nice colony of it and when I seen it I had to have it.
 
Anyone have this in the same system as Pantera Rosa?
 
No, I would never buy from him, lol. It was one of my first high end corals, I remember getting it as a birthday present for myself from LFS. They had a nice colony of it and when I seen it I had to have it.

[emoji23]
 
Mine turned bright yellow interestingly enough. It came in red. There is a little hint of red left.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new