Corner Overflow covers

TheSaint216

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
358
Reaction score
17
Location
Berea, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Without having to Day something does anyone sell these? I've seen boxed covers but Id like one for my deep blue 30 gallon.
 
We have TAP Plastics out here which have Scrap Acrylic bins and sell for $1.75/pound and typically have 100's of small rectangular and square pieces in a variety of materials/colors. I'm sure if you had dimensions in hand would find a piece to fit plus have all kinds of Acrylic/plastic do-dads that could be glued to bottom to securely fit and maybe a handle for top ??? I made mine from scrap white Starboard for about $0.25 probably.

Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new