Corner unit with sunrise and sunset views...

ChiCity

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
5,392
Reaction score
5,680
Location
holy see
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey there,
My name is Aj and this my shallow 60f reef.
I'm not really good at being detailed but I'll try to add specifics later on as things grow.
For now

IMG_2158.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new