Could this hair algae or something else?

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was curious and wanted to know if anyone could help me out. Been dealing with this algae for a while now took a quick pic before work gonna test when I get home. But is this hair algae?

IMG_8640.jpeg IMG_8641.jpeg IMG_8642.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new