couple of clowns

Ubergroover

Engineer by day, Musician/golfer/reefer by night
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
442
Reaction score
364
Location
North Central CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2228.jpg
 
Cute! Care to share any details about the system?
 
Cute! Care to share any details about the system?
sure, that tank is a 75 Aquaforest tank. Just converted, It has 2 ruby anthias, 2 clowns, one green mandarin. 2 anemone's...Runs like a top. I have some hair algae that seems to propagate around my clove polyps , but the nutrients are dropping now with the Aquaforest so hopefully it will fade. with this tank I am going SPS once the tank is stable. Any suggestions on less demanding SPS to start with?
 
sure, that tank is a 75 Aquaforest tank. Just converted, It has 2 ruby anthias, 2 clowns, one green mandarin. 2 anemone's...Runs like a top. I have some hair algae that seems to propagate around my clove polyps , but the nutrients are dropping now with the Aquaforest so hopefully it will fade. with this tank I am going SPS once the tank is stable. Any suggestions on less demanding SPS to start with?

Yep! Most of the fuzzy ones tend to be more hardy...green birdsnest, stylophora, montipora digi or caps. When you are ready for acros, the tri-color valida has always been a fast-grower for me.
 
Yep! Most of the fuzzy ones tend to be more hardy...green birdsnest, stylophora, montipora digi or caps. When you are ready for acros, the tri-color valida has always been a fast-grower for me.
Thats a good way to remember..Fuzzy is good. thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new