Couple of shots with my 7D camera

ataylo13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great shots Gary. I am jealous of your 7D... and your photo skills... :)

OP
OP
gparr

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gary, one day I will have to bribe you with corals to teach me to shoot fish like you do! :bigsmile: That pic is so insanely sharp with crazy bokeh... just awesome!

I can be bribed! ;) Actually, I'll be visiting my dad in Davison in early Nov. Depending on where you are in "southeast Michigan," and my schedule, maybe we can get together.
Gary

OP
OP
gparr

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! Gary you have really done well with that 7D! Do you feel the AF is a HUGE upgrade to the 20D?

Early indications it that the AF is more than a huge upgrade. In fact, on a lark, I made this photo using AI Servo. I would never try that with the 20D and had my doubts with the 7D. But it locked onto that little 2-in. fish and tracked it. I was more than impressed. We'll see what more testing shows. I'm going to photograph some volleyball Thursday, so that will be another test. But tracking a small fish through thick acrylic is a huge vote to the positive side.
Gary

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back