My first shots with my new camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter DIYreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I see that I need to seriously dial down the ISO and Fstop as well as slow down the shutter speed. It's kindof backwards to what I am used to for the standard lens I have been working with.... Still not getting good shots, but it is improving... lol
 
IMG_3791.JPG
Which coral is this? Looks like some splice tenius.
 
Very nice pics. I’ve been using an iPhone 13 Pro and have been generally pleased with the results I’ve gotten. Admittedly it’s been a bit of hit or miss.Heres a couple recent better ones.
IMG_2822.jpeg
IMG_2650.jpeg
 
Ok so after a few dozen rejects, I finally got one worth posting...

Trumpet coral...

IMG_0059.jpg

Very nice pics. I’ve been using an iPhone 13 Pro and have been generally pleased with the results I’ve gotten. Admittedly it’s been a bit of hit or miss.Heres a couple recent better ones.
IMG_2822.jpeg
IMG_2650.jpeg


Great shots guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new