Cow fish VS cynarina

  • Thread starter Thread starter bandando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bandando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
163
Reaction score
46
Location
Italy
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm angry and disappointed :frowning-face: .
My cow fish (Lactoria Cornuta) has begun to eat my cynarina.

This is the culprit :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:


IMG_4890.jpeg
 
I'm angry and disappointed :frowning-face: .
My cow fish (Lactoria Cornuta) has begun to eat my cynarina.

This is the culprit :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:


IMG_4890.jpeg
Dang, sorry to hear that but I guess now it’s the fish or the coral?
I also see a CBB in the background, do you know it’s just him and nobody else munching on the Cynarina?
 
I also see a CBB in the background, do you know it’s just him and nobody else munching on the Cynarina?
Yes, also the CBB does the same work , but gently :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Yes, also the CBB does the same work , but gently :face-with-tears-of-joy:
My big boy helps my Majestic Angel with working on my Duncan… but how can you blame that face!
A0A73316-578B-486D-863A-45EE80FF8E30.jpeg

Plus I wouldn’t have the heart to trade her in as she’s now 4 years with me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new