crab hitchhiker ID

Danthefishman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2024
Messages
96
Reaction score
30
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I found this little crab on one of my corals. He was either eating the coral or something off of it so I took him out. I think he's a decorator crab because he likes holding on to things like the nori that's on him. Is he reef safe? Thank you.
20260308_134846.jpg
20260308_134936.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new