Crab ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter choff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

choff

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
350
Reaction score
90
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, found several of these mixed in with my pods from getyourpods.com

I'm not happy and my first guess is a Sally light foot. I'm hoping I caught them all, but some were quite tiny

 
looks to be a sally lightfoot crab, I think your ID is correct.
 
Bummer and thanks. I hope I didn't let too many loose into the tank. I pulled 4 or 5 out of 3 different bags.
 
Good luck catching the little buggers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new