Crab show off thread (Crab Brag)

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None


here are my Christmas tree crabs :)

Well, I guess I found my answer. I’ve got to get Christmas tree worms and maybe end up with a couple of these inside some old worm holes. Good thing Christmas tree worms were already on my list!
Getting to be that there isn’t much on my list actually!
 
Always waving his claws at me

B9F26D0F-C441-4383-81E3-0ED12AE00644.jpeg
 
Well, I guess I found my answer. I’ve got to get Christmas tree worms and maybe end up with a couple of these inside some old worm holes. Good thing Christmas tree worms were already on my list!
Getting to be that there isn’t much on my list actually!

Awesome creatures to watch and very easy to take care off. There filter feeders like you probably already figured and a bit shyish but if you spend a lot of time watching very enjoyable.

 
Last edited:
I have an emerald crab that attacked some acros and is now living in my sump. No crab romance for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new