Crab's 75 Gallon Reef/Dragon/Snake Tank Car Repair Thread

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do actually! I have a source with a bunch of sticks that are being grown out for me in preparation for the 75 upgrade. I'm super excited about it :D :D
No teasers? ;Bucktooth

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, nope. It's going to remain a closely kept secret. Only me and the supplier know ;)
CourageousPerkyHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm.... you do live in Battlecoralsville….
Lol, nope. good guess though. I've never met or talked to the owner of battlecorals

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the ball is rolling once again! We received an offer on our house this morning. We counter offered as they were asking a little lower than we'd like. So we are waiting to hear back. Only downfall is if they accept or counter and we accept, we have nothing lined up for a new home as there is nothing out there available that we like or is in our price range. SO, we might have to move in with the in laws for a little while o_O I hope they like fish tanks ;Hilarious;Hilarious

FWIW, we are in our 7th house. Several times we sold and leased it back from the buyers till we found a house.

It all depends on the buyers situation but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

One time we had a family that really wanted our house but they couldn’t get out of their apartment lease for 2 more months so we sold it to them and rented it back. Gave us plenty of time to close on our new home and move.

Just a thought

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ball is really rolling now!
So we counter offered on our house, and the buyer accepted! So as it stands we now have an accepted offer on our home!

AND!

The house that we were going to buy that our offer got bumped.....the new buyers financing fell through! So were back in business! And now that we have an accepted offer on our house, all we have to do is submit a new offer on the new house and we'll be on our way to a new home and this 75 getting its feet wet!!!
All this I learned today so it really is a Good Friday! :D:D:D:D

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we counter offered on our house, and the buyer accepted! So as it stands we now have an accepted offer on our home!

AND!

The house that we were going to buy that our offer got bumped.....the new buyers financing fell through! So were back in business! And now that we have an accepted offer on our house, all we have to do is submit a new offer on the new house and we'll be on our way to a new home and this 75 getting its feet wet!!!
Fantastic!!!! ;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AND!

Great news ! ! ! :D:D;Happy;Happy;Joyful;Joyful

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AND!

Nice. Congrats! It all works out in the end.

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AND!

Ah yes, the emotional rollercoaster of home-buying lol congrats! Can't wait to see this build come together.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%

Back