Crack in 46 G BowFront Tank! HELP!

Olraz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!
I am currently in the process of building a vivarium for hermit crabs, or as we know, a crabitat. It will be filled with eight to ten inches of substrate. I just got this 46 G tank from a neighbor and was excited to begin however I just noticed this crack in the back side of the tank. It is a quarter way you from the bottom. Can I fix this or is it safe to use? It did not leak when I filled with water during the cleaning
5E314D46-062F-4FF0-8A0A-8425F6BB3E82.jpeg
F1B70C9D-DD4D-4A9A-A43D-6A027BCC299F.jpeg 4F984D1A-53AE-49A9-9BB3-0E26D13ECF95.jpeg 36EF0236-7FA7-492B-81D5-29F1BFCF7D8A.jpeg 72E31225-E62D-4D65-9FB0-8FB9EC69C000.jpeg 6D21AE5B-6CC6-4884-BFB2-78F138C0DE3D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new