Cracked Tank - Outside

I have the 24 by 24 by 12 AA, it’s a really nice tank, super clear.
To the OP, I just literally gave a IM40 fusion away, if only you lived closer.
IMO the AA is the way to go.
Wow! I dont live far and can travel to LA/Ventura any weekend. But yea, legit too late.

The starfire is shorter than 24? my cabinet is 23.75
 
Wow! I dont live far and can travel to LA/Ventura any weekend. But yea, legit too late.

The starfire is shorter than 24? my cabinet is 23.75
If you’re referring to the Advanced Acrylic
It’s at 23.75 on the dot.
Great tank if you’re going with a sump.
The fusion IM 40 is limited in my opinion, and you have to plan your equipment well in order to hide everything. I could never not have algae issues in the IM 40 for some reason, or any of the IM tanks for that matter.
I transferred everything over to the AA, and have yet to deal with anything but a film of algae on the acrylic once per week, and I run nutrients on the higher end.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new