Crazy ants?

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! :) Will pass them on to my father. Or what's more likely to happen is I'll be going down there soon to deal with this myself. ;)
 
Does he live on the Westbank? That means those things are here?

Yes, his neighborhood is loaded with him. A neighbor told him he's seeing crazy ants coming out of his electrical outlets. :eek:
 
I think there is this device sold on Amazon , you can put it in your ear and you can actually communicate with them. A buddy of mine actually broke into this secure science facility with the help of crazy the ants. Oh wait...
 
I think there is this device sold on Amazon , you can put it in your ear and you can actually communicate with them. A buddy of mine actually broke into this secure science facility with the help of crazy the ants. Oh wait...

Wha wha what? :rolleyes:
 
Ant bait is the best way to do it.
You want them to take the bait all the way into the dens.
I can't remember the name of it right now but it will come to mind.

We use the Terro brand bait traps and it took a couple of weeks but not more crazy ants
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new