• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Create Your Own LPS Packs

Item Price
160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hey, im going to be in NJ visiting family this weekend, will be driving back to DC at some point wednesday or thursday, was wondering if youd be willing to meet me in deepwater, NJ. ill pick up 5 corals to transport back to DC which would be roughly 2 hours from our meetup. if interested, dm me ur number and we can link up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new