Crimes against reefing...

Tilefish + no lid, even for a second? Nope. Put the lid back on, even if you're only leaving the room for a minute. I don't care if it's extra work. If the lid is off, your eyes stay on the tank at all times. Tilefish seem to wait for the exact moment you look away to launch themselves into another dimension.

Yes, I'm very passionate about this. Lol.

200.gif
Not just tilefish

giphy-downsized.gif
 
Sponge Bob square pants ornaments in an NSA coral tank. C'mon have some respect for the critters! 🤣
Don't be hating on SpongeBob now... 😂
 
Expecting wild creatures to act the way we want, instead of their pre-programmed nature. Likely the cause of many tank failures, bullying, and crashes.
Like the old margarine commercial went..."It's not nice to try and fool Mother Nature!"

Education is the least expensive cure for stupidity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new