Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have fire shrimp. This is definitely a hitchhiker. Looks very pink. Definitely this molted.The first picture looks like a molt, but I cant tell from what shrimp species. Possible a cleaner or fire/blood shrimp but those aren't commonly known as hitchhikers.
is there any photos or sightings of the actual shrimp, fire shrimp molt can look pink like thisI have fire shrimp. This is definitely a hitchhiker. Looks very pink. Definitely this molted.
That happened to me the 1st time my fireshrimp molted. I was scared it had died.Totally blond moment on my part. It is a molt - duh! It looked like it was moving around and I was totally confused.
Lol we've all been thereTotally blond moment on my part. It is a molt - duh! It looked like it was moving around and I was totally confused.

I've definetly been thereLol we've all been there![]()
