Critter ID - Shrimp??

JoubbieReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
22
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This shrimp looking critter just showed up.



IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg
 
Totally blond moment on my part. It is a molt - duh! It looked like it was moving around and I was totally confused.
That happened to me the 1st time my fireshrimp molted. I was scared it had died.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new