Critter ID - Shrimp??

JoubbieReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This shrimp looking critter just showed up.



IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg
 
I don’t have any clue but wanted to say that thing looks CRAZY!
 
Totally blond moment on my part. It is a molt - duh! It looked like it was moving around and I was totally confused.
That happened to me the 1st time my fireshrimp molted. I was scared it had died.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new