Critter ID

gavinz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
275
Reaction score
193
Location
san diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got the coral not even 30 minutes ago and saw this guy crawling around on the bag. At first I thought it was a snail but it doesn’t have a shell and I’ve never seen before. Any ideas? I’ll also attach a pic of the rock with coral that it came on below, I’d also like help in identifying the coral on it! There’s only 2 types of coral on it that are open rn but there are 2 more on it that are closed. I got this rock with 4 different coral on it for $55

5EA92A10-705C-434A-A9CC-E73D792962A6.jpeg CBA68A3F-4F9B-4C8C-B0F3-970D9538FF36.jpeg 72CF0ED0-615A-44A9-9814-CA629D14B0C3.jpeg 720C9DB8-48B2-4D12-952D-5E0504465089.jpeg
 
Just got the coral not even 30 minutes ago and saw this guy crawling around on the bag. At first I thought it was a snail but it doesn’t have a shell and I’ve never seen before. Any ideas? I’ll also attach a pic of the rock with coral that it came on below, I’d also like help in identifying the coral on it! There’s only 2 types of coral on it that are open rn but there are 2 more on it that are closed. I got this rock with 4 different coral on it for $55

5EA92A10-705C-434A-A9CC-E73D792962A6.jpeg CBA68A3F-4F9B-4C8C-B0F3-970D9538FF36.jpeg 72CF0ED0-615A-44A9-9814-CA629D14B0C3.jpeg 720C9DB8-48B2-4D12-952D-5E0504465089.jpeg
Collanista snail and reef safe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new