Cruel WIFE

dyno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I tick my wife off all the time. I try to spend "equal" amounts of time with both of my life's loves. She gets mad at me for spending too much money on this hobby all the time too. But, what this wife did is just cruel! Hahaha lol!!
A2E6D84E-DFF8-41FF-BBDA-5BCF37EBD16C.png

Last edited:

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I tick my wife off all the time. I try to spend "equal" amounts of time with both of my life's loves. She gets mad at me for spending to much on this hobby all the time too. But, what this wife did is just cruel! Hahaha lol!!
A2E6D84E-DFF8-41FF-BBDA-5BCF37EBD16C.png
Woah! That would be some s...!

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife once told me that my clownfish pair must have had babies because there were dozens of tiny ones swimming in the tank. I ran downstairs, grabbed a net, and stared at the tank like Mr. Magoo searching for them. She said they were so tiny that I really had to look hard. She finally burst out laughing and said "April Fools!" I was not amused.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad my wife is into the hobby just as much as me. Heck she often times suggests trips to the LFS "just to look", which is a 2 1/2 hour drive one way.

I feel sorry for you guys that have wives that don't understand the hobby, or have no interest in it. Marriage is supposed to be a coexistence, where you both enjoy each other, and each others hobbies, loves/hates, friends, etc.

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad my wife is into the hobby just as much as me. Heck she often times suggests trips to the LFS "just to look", which is a 2 1/2 hour drive one way.

I feel sorry for you guys that have wives that don't understand the hobby, or have no interest in it. Marriage is supposed to be a coexistence, where you both enjoy each other, and each others hobbies, loves/hates, friends, etc.
Mine always hated it when we were poor, imagine that. But now we aren’t poor, she is a geologist with a masters in hydrology. So she now has more than a passing curiosity in the chemistry side particularly mineral consumption and relationships. She starts geeking out trying to explain things like why and how CO2 lowers ph. She reads Randy’s posts for fun. Here is the kicker. Ask here about the living stock and she does not care one bit. The stock, to her, are only necessary to have a box full of gravel and water in which chemical reactions take place. It’s very strange.

Back