CS90 overflow box

mike_mania

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
237
Reaction score
206
Location
Deltona Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up a cs90 overflow box with a vectra s2. I just ordered the pump to help keep the air from the overflow, but it won’t maintain the level in the back chamber. I’ve tried adjusting the pump but it doesn’t really do anything.
 
Install a gate valve on drain line to adjust drain rate to match pump rate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new