CTARS April 2019 Meeting - Sun 4/28

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

It is that time again - April's CTARS meeting!

We are hosting it at the Lutz Children's Museum, 247 South Main St, Manchester, CT 06040.

The meeting will be Sunday 4/28 and start at 5:30pm.

This month's topic will be on Aquascaping.

Earl and Waz are going to give a presentation and live demo on a unique way to put together an aquascape. Definitely a method that not a lot use, so I think you'll enjoy this and learn a lot.

We will have some raffle items (to be announced soon) revolving around aquascaping and fragging!

We hope to see you there!!!
 
I’m looking forward to seeing old faces and making new friends. I and my housemate Tim will happily accept any throw-away algae, live sand, pods, frag gifts, whatever!
 
So tempted to get back into the hobby! I sold my set up last August(2018)after 5 successful years. I was tired!! But I have to honestly admit I miss my tank horribly. Seriously thinking of making a "come back". I'm going to come to the meeting to add fuel to my fire!!
Look forward to it.
 
So tempted to get back into the hobby! I sold my set up last August(2018)after 5 successful years. I was tired!! But I have to honestly admit I miss my tank horribly. Seriously thinking of making a "come back". I'm going to come to the meeting to add fuel to my fire!!
Look forward to it.
Doooooo it
 
I wanted to ask. The meeting is at the lutz museum should we need to plan for paying to get in?
 
So tempted to get back into the hobby! I sold my set up last August(2018)after 5 successful years. I was tired!! But I have to honestly admit I miss my tank horribly. Seriously thinking of making a "come back". I'm going to come to the meeting to add fuel to my fire!!
Look forward to it.

Perfect meeting to give you new ideas for aquascaping a new tank!
 
I just wanted to say we really enjoyed the meeting. The reefscaping was really cool and I can’t wait to try it out for myself.

I am looking forward to to future presentations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new