CTARS April 2019 Meeting - Sun 4/28

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

It is that time again - April's CTARS meeting!

We are hosting it at the Lutz Children's Museum, 247 South Main St, Manchester, CT 06040.

The meeting will be Sunday 4/28 and start at 5:30pm.

This month's topic will be on Aquascaping.

Earl and Waz are going to give a presentation and live demo on a unique way to put together an aquascape. Definitely a method that not a lot use, so I think you'll enjoy this and learn a lot.

We will have some raffle items (to be announced soon) revolving around aquascaping and fragging!

We hope to see you there!!!

mhan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking forward to seeing old faces and making new friends. I and my housemate Tim will happily accept any throw-away algae, live sand, pods, frag gifts, whatever!

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tempted to get back into the hobby! I sold my set up last August(2018)after 5 successful years. I was tired!! But I have to honestly admit I miss my tank horribly. Seriously thinking of making a "come back". I'm going to come to the meeting to add fuel to my fire!!
Look forward to it.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tempted to get back into the hobby! I sold my set up last August(2018)after 5 successful years. I was tired!! But I have to honestly admit I miss my tank horribly. Seriously thinking of making a "come back". I'm going to come to the meeting to add fuel to my fire!!
Look forward to it.
Doooooo it

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look forward to it.

Perfect meeting to give you new ideas for aquascaping a new tank!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back