CTARS April 2018 Meeting - Clean-up Crews & Fish

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't miss our next meeting!!

***The Meeting Date is Saturday April 14, 2018 at 5pm at the Lutz Children's Museum in Manchester, CT.***

We'll be discussing fish that act as work horses cleaning our aquariums as well as the snails, crabs, and other inverts that consistently clean-up our tanks.

IMG_20180326_080853.jpg

Raffle prizes include:

clean-up crew pack, building an obsession frag transport, 5 pack of gift certificates to our local stores (School of Fish, Wet Pets, Exotic Fish & Coral, Alex's Advanced Aquatics, and Greenwich Aquaria), and a varios 6 dc pump

waterpump_included_2.jpg

***The Meeting Date is Saturday April 14, 2018 at 5pm at the Lutz Children's Museum in Manchester, CT.

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot, got roped into working tomorrow until noon, then heading back home to meet up with a friend. Not sure I want to make the hour+ drive to Windsor, up to Northampton, then down to Manchester for the meeting. Maybe I'll be there if my friend feels like making the drive to check out the meeting.

Coincidentally, I have been considering putting togeter a club cleanup crew group buy if the rock in my new tank ever stops spewing ammonia and finishes cycling.

HerpN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if anyone will read this prior to going to the meeting but I could really use some pest free macroalgae cheap or free...
Thanks

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back