CTARS December 2018 HOLIDAY PARTY

The club will be supplying pizza, water, soda.

You do not have to bring something, but if you would like to we would appreciate it.

Potluck-
Nichole and Mike - macaroni salad
Jason - cake
Alison from EO Smith
Charles Grillo -
@snuzum -
Amy Krulikowski
@JP79 - dessert
@Waz -
@rizo3z -
@rtn - mac and cheese
@djcreefer - baked beans
Mark Wierzbicki -
@MdgtRac -
@JerSaint - cookies
@Good_vibes_reefing -
@jjflounder1 - box of joe
@2 nanos - finger sandwiches
@duberii -
@tdigi19 -
@Dburr1014 - chili
@AshleyR - cookies

Everything has been updated as of 12:30pm today
 
Please remember everyone is welcome to come, but the free frags were limited based on dated rsvp from current ctars members.

(At this time, we are not taking any new members because the status of the club is unknown for next year. We apologize for this, however it is not fair to charge for a membership we may not have next year.)

Our vendors will have additional corals for sale so bring some cash if you'd like.

We'll have soda, water, coffee, bagel chips, cake ,cookies, pizza, pasta salad, chili, finger foods, and other things.
 
Guys I’m sincerely sorry if I caused issues I rsvpd for the coral but am stuck at work and cannot make it. I hope it is a great time! Happy holidays
 
I would like to thank everyone that took time out of their busy Holiday time to come celebrate with #CTARS tonight. It was alot of fun. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves!!

I would also like to thank Reef Junkeez LLC, Unique Aquaria, Wet Pets and School of Fish, inc for coming out tonight and supplying our club members with some awesome frags.

I would also like to give special thanks to Donnie at #WETPETS and David at #schooloffish for supporting our club for the past few years during my time on the CTARS Board! You guys Rock!!

Until next time,
Nichole
 
Tank is blue tonight, post some white tomorrow
20181208_224440.jpeg
20181208_224509.jpeg
20181208_224604.jpeg
 
Anyone snap photos? I was hoping to pop in but couldn't make it. It sounded like a lot of fun!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new