CTARS Meeting Announcement

I'm wondering if the school is accepting livestock donations in addition to equipment? I have a yellow candy hogfish and purple shrooms if they have existing systems that can house these.
 
I can ask them, I know they were looking for equipment. They are having some issues with their display tank but maybe they will take it.
 
Last edited:
I'm wondering if the school is accepting livestock donations in addition to equipment? I have a yellow candy hogfish and purple shrooms if they have existing systems that can house these.
Serge said they would love to take the fish and the mushrooms, thank you so much!
 
Just as a last minute reminder if you're coming to the meeting, if you have any equipment that you don't need anymore you can donate it to the school. There is a lot of kids that can put it to good use! Please and thank you!
 
Awesome time! Johns system is legendary and the facility was beautiful! Thanks CTARS!
 
Great meeting. Now I need to move to a bigger house to accomodate a system of John's magnitude. HA! If only. Amazing school with great things happening. Worth the crazy drive.
 
Agree. nice seeing old and new faces. Oop s sorry mike.
 
Thank you to John for the awesome time and also thank you to Serge and the Magnet School for hosting, everything was wonderful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new