Cube frag tank

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
1,640
Location
Pompano Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a 25-gallon cube tank. I'm not sure if I want to make it a frag tank or give it to my brother. dimensions are 20x18x20. Is this too deep to make a frag tank? I was thinking of building my own tank that would be much more shallow but not sure I need some advice on whether or not I should use this or something more shallow.
 
I’d think those dimensions would work nicely. You could have different coral types and the extra depth would let you place them more easily. You could get away with a smaller (pronounced “cheaper” :)) light too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new