CUC for Bare Bottom Frag Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter reelss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reelss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
328
Reaction score
133
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I have a 20 long frag tank connected to my DT. The frag tank will not have any substrate. What kind of CUC can I put in there?
 
you can use snails.
 
I have snails, crabs and shrimp in my BB frag tank.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new