CUC: important or no?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chevy4w
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chevy4w

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
289
Reaction score
193
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of starting a new set up and this time I decided to "hire" a cuc to be reckoned with! I have to say it has made a huge difference. The bigger the cuc the better.
So far no hair algae. no diatoms. Lot's to be said about cuc's.
 
What did you end up getting?
lol Inquiring minds want to know!
 
So I ordered a cuc from Saltwateraquarium.com. The cuc you order is based on the size of your set up. Let me tell you the specimens they send you will be healthy and "supersized!". In both of my previous set ups up always I had diatoms on my sand bed. Not this time! Check them out. You won't be sorry.
Bill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new