Cultivated Reef Longfin Mocha Storm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trent H
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trent H

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2021
Messages
156
Reaction score
121
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
I just wanted to take the time to thank and recognize the team over at cultivated reef! I ordered 2 long fin mocha storms from them last week and I had a few different questions they had no problem helping me out with super fast communication right here on R2R! both fish arrived in a great shape nice and healthy and active! Thank you very much Holly and Jim!!
tempImagegfuePg.jpg
IMG_5750.jpeg
IMG_5769.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 3.14.40 PM.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new