Cultured phytoplankton and Copepods.

hoagiethebull12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am new to Reef2Reef so my apologies if this is the wrong thread to post this. Ive been been culturing my own phyto and copepods for a few years now and I’m interested selling or trading it. I currently live in Naugatuck and will ship if you don’t want to meet.
Also, If anyone had any suggestions on where to bring it or sell it, I’m all ears. Thanks!

83373AD5-60EA-44EB-B2E2-3477F1395D50.jpeg
 
Nice. I think I've seen your posts on Facebook as well. I would add your location to the Post and prices would probably be useful as well. Good luck
 
How much and how much to ship to new London?
I have to check the shipping rates to be honest. This is the first time I’ve decided to sell is so I’m still working out some of the kinks. Right now the phytoplankton is $10 for 12oz and the pods are $20.
 
Nice. I think I've seen your posts on Facebook as well. I would add your location to the Post and prices would probably be useful as well. Good luck
Thank you for the advice. Right now I’m selling the phytoplankton for $10 and the pods for $20.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new