Curious on peoples settings for AI

coralconor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
94
Reaction score
19
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run my lights from 9-8 with a ramp up and ramp down. Does anyone run their lights @ full blast? These are my peak numbers suggestions would be awesome! I have 3 sps, 3 lps, 5 softies, a condy nem, a rainbow btaz

IMG_5402.png
 
I run this setting. I think it’s by David saxby. I Just ramped everything up a bit. I’m also running T5’s and an orphek led bar.
 

Attachments

  • B97309DF-F973-43E6-A608-F06A36698110.jpeg
    B97309DF-F973-43E6-A608-F06A36698110.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 65
I run this setting. I think it’s by David saxby. I Just ramped everything up a bit. I’m also running T5’s and an orphek led bar.
Unfortunately I only have 1 for my 40b for now but I’m saving up for a second
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new