Curious...

LakeCityReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
31
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if I could use the junk in my skimmer cup to fertilize plants or would the salt content be too high. Just curious
 
Yanno what thats a good question i use to use my foam pad junk from my freshwater too
 
I'd like to know too. Bump for answers!
 
It's not even salt water after sitting in there a few days, but brine.

It's a much better weed/plant killer than a fertilizer.
 
Well alrighty then! Use it to kill weeds on the drive way maybe? a little stinky for that though. :)
 
YUK! I cant even think how to spell the sound i just made! lol You try it first and I'll just watch and laugh!

I am doing it for you. :cool:

_41488420_detox_bbc203.jpg
 
yeah see, my brain knows thats just mud, but my gag reflex isn't getting the message. :p
 
im-sorry-but-cyhlp5.jpg


I use it to make the Fireants mad so they'll move away, and to dump it along my property as the coyotes don't like the smell of it.
 
There have been several users on here that used it to kill weeds. Definitely wouldn't trust it on anything you were trying to grow lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new