Current Coral Price Trends

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnNYC8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JohnNYC8

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
508
Reaction score
458
Location
Central New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else noticed that most coral prices are trending lower? I didn’t actually track prices in a spreadsheet, or it could just be the sites I frequent, so I could be totally wrong. Aside from the large single polyps and high end Acropora I believe I’ve been noticing lower prices for most corals.
 
Maybe they are not just trending Corals any more
 
There still cheap nice corals out there, but man the expensive one are so freaking hot make me want to build a new tank, but then I realize this hobby isnt cheap and think about it 🫣
 
Watching auctions yesterday and aside from some very high end pieces everything seemed to be going for a lot less than the first half of the year. This is the trend I’m noticing

I screenshotted one but there were a lot of auctions that ended like this. $65 is a steal for a nice looking multi-head hammer from a good seller.

IMG_2175.png
 
Last edited:
There still cheap nice corals out there, but man the expensive one are so freaking hot make me want to build a new tank, but then I realize this hobby isnt cheap and think about it 🫣
Thats Hot GIF by Paris Hilton
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new