• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current USA eFlux 660gph

shartpants007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
115
Reaction score
45
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy a Current USA eFlux 660gph wave pump. I can't find too many for sale on this forum and was hoping someone would see this thread and want to sell. I have all the equipment for the light and such, so I believe all I need is the pump itself and a foam guard for it, if possible. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new