CurrentUSA Marine IC Pro LEDs?

Kevinmj70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what it’s worth, we have 2 Current IC Pro on a 12” wide x 12” deep x 36” long tank. I did get a acro that’s about 6” below the surface to encrust the frag and is sprouting a branch in 2 months. Anecdotal evidence and not a chance I would use these for a SPS tank but sufficient to make me get all excited about polyp extension :) Tank is only 5 months old and upgrade plans in the works. These light will be relegated to a QT tabk

Who me?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just measured, light is 4" above top of tank and 5" above water surface. Plus I have a lid on tank.
I still think you're more than good if you're doing mostly LPS and softies. You can throw a few SPS at the very top no problem.

If you're thinking about more SPS, check out the SmatFarm thread I linked a few posts back.

OP
OP
CallMeLloyd

CallMeLloyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still think you're more than good if you're doing mostly LPS and softies. You can throw a few SPS at the very top no problem.

If you're thinking about more SPS, check out the SmatFarm thread I linked a few posts back.

Thanks I'll check them out. The highest rock I have in my tank is 5" below surface. So according to the manufacturer I'm getting somewhere around 190-220 at my highest point. Maybe I'll try and move my LPS up there for now?

TJReefers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To piggy back off the Orbit Marine, I'm converting my 10g peninsula quarantine tank into a nano anemone tank (one clown). I have the Orbit Marine currently. Do you think it's adequate for a rainbow BTA?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back