• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom 135g AGE tank FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this set up at my old house then loaned it to Avast Marine Works as a test tank while I built my new house. Alot has changed
and I just can't see seting this tank up again.

Custom 36x36x24 (135g)
External overflow (two 2.5" and one 1.5" drains/return)
Front and left sides are Starfire
Sch 80 base

Tank also has faux sand bed if you want it: http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Leishman/Avast Marine Works Build/IMG_1070.jpg


$750 (Paid $1,400 which was dealer cost)

Pick up in Urbana, MD 21704

Tank_I.jpg
Tank_II.jpg
Tank_III.jpg

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Leishman/AGE Tank/P5200021.jpg
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Leishman/AGE Tank/P5200023.jpg
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Leishman/AGE Tank/P6280078.jpg
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Leishman/AGE Tank/P9280030.jpg


[email protected] is the best way to reach me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new