Custom 200g

Beautiful tank and awesome build. Hopefully I'll make it down there some time!
 
[Q UOTE=lmccluer;1996302]Beautiful tank and awesome build. Hopefully I'll make it down there some time![/QUOTE]
For sure, come on.
 
Pink lemonade
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413221212.222376.jpg

Blue stag that has green polyps on the base
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413221249.792743.jpg

Frag of a wild caught that is turning into something nice
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413221282.637408.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new