Custom 200g

Switched my lighting from mazarra p's to an ati 8 bulb. Hope this was the right move for my sps.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420047208.808663.jpg
 
nice tank. Love the light. I was on the fence between that and mh. I never ran MH before so Im giving it a try. but if theres somthing I dont like Ill be going with same fixture. Have you selected your bulb yet. If it were me I would run a uv and blue+ for morning and night and the rest coral sun and blue+. I never really liked the purple. I did add a reefbrite to mine over my 75 and it does add good coloring to corals.
 
I'm using 7 blue plus and a purple plus. Still playing around with combos right now though. It's a little too blue for me
 
I was running 4 blue plus 1 coral plus, 1 uv. Switched to 3 blu 2 coral plus and I strted seeing growth the same week
 
Beautiful reef and corals. :D I saw some pics on Facebook and then recognised the same image from the SPS thread. Great tank. Will be following with interest. :)
 
The corals look like they absolutely love the fixture and bulbs, beautiful stuff.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new