Custom 200g

Screw you wp 40s
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1416503698.947741.jpg

This pump is amazing.

I saw this in a store the other day! Is the flow constantly changing does it have a controller lol
 
It moves a lot of water, but it's laminar flow. Imo it needs to be used in conjunction with other pumps.
 
Very nice thread. I also have an 8 bulb T5 and I don't like a lot of blue light. I like the look of MH really. Well, I use 4 Aquablue Special, 3 Blue Plus, 1 Purple Plus, gives a more white light. Just something for your consideration.
 
Couple new sticks from Rocky Mountain frags. Gila monster and unicorns mane aka party bus.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1425425620.201625.jpg
 
Love the actinic shot. Is that under Reefbrites?
 
Wow, love that actinic shot also. How long have you been growing out your green plating monti and monti setosa? They look amazing under fluorescents.... Can't wait until mine get anywhere near that big; they're just tiny little frags now, like most others in my tank
 
What is the filtration on this tank? refugium? GAC/GFO? Do you run Ca reactor or use two part? If two part, which brand?

Can you also post more photos? Thanks. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new